Saturday, February 2, 2013

SHOCKING SELF-DISCOVERIES

Tonight Debra and I watched four granddaughters so that their parents, Gordon and Josie, could go out on a date with another couple.

When they returned from their date, Debra and I were both terrified when we discovered what the future holds for us, according to the technology available on Gordon's phone camera.


Gordon took this photo of me before he and Josie headed out the door for an evening of bowling and dining.
This is what I'll look like as I continue losing hair on the top of my head.
In the year 2045, if I'm still alive, I will actually look pretty good for a guy in his nineties.
I have a beautiful wife.
If she's still alive in 2045, she'll still be beautiful.
This is what I would have looked like if I had inherited a large portion of Debra's genetic makeup.
This is what Debra would have looked like if she had inherited my genetic makeup.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen people do those before, but that last picture of Debra ... oh my, I'm cracking up!

    ReplyDelete