Saturday, August 16, 2014

PARTY TIME FOR A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL

Centennial Park in Woodburn erupted in energy today as Naomi and a bunch of friends and relatives showed up to celebrate her seventh birthday.
 
The non-adult attendees.
One of the non-adult attendees chose not to participate in the group shot.

Tim pushes Tyler on the swing.



Backflip flight.

 
 
Backflip flight on video.

More swingers.

Altitude.
Intensity.


Band Aid on hand punctured by playground bark.









The crowd.




Naomi opens gifts.

Tim eats and holds Tyler.


Individually decorated birthday cupcakes.


Final moments at the party.

Debra and I were at the party, but we mostly stayed in the shadows.

3 comments:

  1. Great party! I especially love the picture of Tyler swinging the bat, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi is REALLY starting to look like her mom! I love her short haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I wish I lived closer so I could kiss Tyler all. the. time. And 'Tim eats and holds Tyler'. Duh, obviously you need to hold the person you're eating.

    ReplyDelete