Saturday, April 11, 2015

BACKYARD TOUR

While skyping with Belinda this morning, she asked if I would send her some photos of our backyard.  I told her I'd rather wait until summer when everything explodes in greens and in other colors, then I'd send her some photos.

Then I thought I could send some photos now and send more later, showing the contrast between spring and summer.

Then I thought a video tour might be even better.

So, I grabbed my camera and proceeded to the backyard where I made a 2-minute, 57-second video of our backyard as it looks today.



View from behind the glider chair, as it looks today.

View from the same location, two years ago.

For a brief video tour of our backyard, click the play tab below.


2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to sitting in that glider seat some day and sipping coffee and watching butterflies. Good work, Dad! It's beautiful (by far the nicest backyard EVER!).

    ReplyDelete