Saturday, June 27, 2015

BELIEVING IN FISH EMULSION

Our friends, John and Jane, have a beautiful trumpet vine growing in their yard.  Debra and I have three trumpet vines growing in our yard. We planted them just two years ago and they are growing nicely.

But John recommended fertilizing them with fish emulsion.  I believe he said, "Fish emulsion will make your plants explode".

I took John's advice, bought some fish emulsion at The Home Depot, and applied it to our trumpet vines three weeks ago, on June 6th.  A week later, on June 13th, I took a picture of the trumpet vine that grows nearest our glider chair.

Then only thirteen days later, on June 26th, I took another picture.  John was right.  Our plants exploded!

I believe in fish emulsion.


Trumpet vine on June 6th.

Trumpet vine thirteen days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment