Saturday, April 13, 2013

WRAPPING UP A WEEKEND VISIT

After the movie and after dinner this evening, Silas asked if I would make a music video of him lip syncing one of his favorite songs, He Said. So, we went into the back yard and did some video recording.  Shortly after that, all the kids bathed and went to bed and I stayed up and put together Silas' video.
 
 
Before the girls went to bed, they came out into the living room to tell me they had a surprise for me.  I followed them into the bedroom where they were excited to show me the sleeping tent they made just for me.  It was the width of the bed and about four feet long, so I could stretch out and sleep comfortably.
Done for the day.


 
Once all the children were in bed, I stayed up and put together this video project for Silas. 
 
To view the video
click
here.


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment