Saturday, May 3, 2014

GARDENING GIG

A couple of months ago our church, Ashland Christian Fellowship, asked if anyone could volunteer some time to help maintain the landscaping.  Since I've always enjoyed yard work, but since my time is limited, I offered to give a couple of hours a month.
 
A section of garden was assigned to me and last month I spent a couple of hours on my hands and knees removing weeds.  Today I brought my hedge trimmer and spruced up a tree and some shrubs.
 
Then I took Debra to a movie.

 
Approaching my assigned section.
 
Another view showing my section.


Trimming the tree.


Finishing up.


Debra and I saw the earliest showing of a movie that has been out for a few weeks, Divergent.  Consequently, we were alone in the theater except for one guy behind us with his big red tub of popcorn.

1 comment: