Monday, September 21, 2015

WASHINGTON STATE FAIR TRIP (Day 1)

This week is mostly about Hunter.  

I don't see him as often as I'd like to see him and this year I've been able to see him twice.  Once last month at Naomi's birthday party and now this week for the Washington State Fair.

We're heading to the fair tomorrow morning and staying as long as Hunter wishes to stay.  Just the two of us.

Today was a traveling day.  I left home at 6:00 a.m., made a brief detour for a surprise doughnut date in Woodburn, checked into a hotel in Puyallup, ate dinner with Tracy and Hunter at Red Robin in Bonney Lake, and now it's about time to sack out and get some rest for the big day tomorrow.

I don't usually try to scare my grandkids, but sometimes I just can't help it.  It's fun!
Bethany already told the story on her blog.

After consuming doughnuts and a maple bar, Bethany and the kids left for the park and I left for Puyallup.

Hunter and I waited for our meals, Tracy snapped a photo, and Emily couldn't join us because she wasn't feeling well.

I will soon be snoozing in one of the smallest motel rooms I have ever slept in.  Just big enough for one double size bed.

1 comment: