Friday, December 25, 2015

CHRISTMAS DAY 2015

Debra and I celebrated Christmas in two phases this year.  Last weekend we went to Woodburn for an early celebration with the Weathersbys.  

Today we stayed home and hosted the Vallos.

I've been battling an ill-timed cold for over a week now, which has put a bit of a damper on the season.  But today with the help of some hefty gulps of Nyquil I've been able to breathe fairly easily and to stay relatively cough-free.  My head is in a fog, but I can live with that.

We did not have a white Christmas, but we did have a beautiful view of snow-covered mountains on the horizon.

Nine of us gathered today to celebrate Christmas.  In the front row are (from left to right) Makiah, Alexia, Rylie and Gordon.  Standing in the back row are Ashley, Debra, Baylee, Josie and me.


Gordon and Rylie attempted to solve a puzzle that Silas made and gave to me as a Christmas gift last weekend.

Ashley also makes an attempt.

Alexia and Makiah color some pictures while Gordon and Rylie keep working on that puzzle.




Food preparation and consumption.







Sharing gifts.

Placing a bow on a nose. Also, nobody was able to figure out that puzzle.  Well, except the owner of the puzzle.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Also, your last sentence will make Silas happy. :)

    ReplyDelete