Saturday, April 2, 2016

A CUT ABOVE OUR NORMAL

Yesterday was my birthday. 

My dad sent me a check with specific instructions to take Debra to a restaurant.  The amount of the check was sufficient for a dozen trips to Taco Bell or for one trip to a really nice restaurant. 

Debra opted for the latter.

I asked my supervisor at work for some restaurant recommendations.  She gave me a list of about a half dozen local restaurants she has enjoyed.  We researched her list and decided upon Gogi’s Restaurant in Jacksonville, where we dined this evening.

It was an excellent choice!

Ready to go.

Arriving at the restaurant.

Debra took a photo of our food. That's what people do these days. They take photos of their food.

I took a photo of Debra taking a photo of our food.

The birthday boy.

Ultimately, our palates were pleased. So were our stomachs.

1 comment: