Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WRITING

Making a Christmas video for my sister.
 
 
On November 10, 2010, my sister, Judy, traveled to Hawaii to visit my brother, Dean, who was living in Hilo at the time.
 
Dean had a weekly gig at a local rest home where he and his friends would bring their instruments and their voices to entertain the residents.
 
Judy accompanied Dean's group during her visit and contributed to the cause by singing I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter to a grateful audience.
 
Her performance was caught on video.
 


Judy performing live.
 
 
I, being Judy's thoughtful, caring other brother, couldn't resist the opportunity to bless her with a Christmas gift this year:  A remake of her performance.  Sort of.
 
To view the remake, click the play tab below:
 
 

 
To view Judy's original performance, click the play tab below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment