Wednesday, February 5, 2014

THE END OF AN ERA

A few years ago, Debra and I decided that we would both get cell phones after paying off a particular debt.  That debt was fully paid about three or four years ago.  But as I considered the number of phone calls I made and received at that time, I couldn't justify the expense.
 
Recently, however, we have revisited this topic.  Sometimes emergencies happen.  Like, for example, when I go to Walmart and Debra thinks of one more item to add to the shopping list after I have already left the house. 
 
That is serious.
 
So, last week we decided to get individual cell phones and to get rid of our landline.
 

 
Debra makes one last call before saying "Goodbye" to our landline.

The olden days.

Modern times.

Debra and I continue to build our marriage relationship by spending quality time together communicating by texting.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's a good thing we never memorized your 14 month old phone number. Do we get to know the new one? :)

    ReplyDelete