Friday, February 14, 2014

WHEN A MAN HAS A SWEETHEART

Valentine's Day is meant to be celebrated with a sweetheart.  Fortunately, I have one of those.
 
This morning, I left a card on the seat where Debra routinely consumes her first cup of coffee at the beginning of each day.  Later in the morning, I discovered another card where I routinely sit and get my morning caffeine fix.
 
As the day progressed, Mexican cuisine at Si Casa Flores pleased our palates before we headed to the Camelot Theatre to finish the day watching a live performance of Driving Miss Daisy.  When the play ended, the actors received a  well deserved standing ovation from a sold-out crowd.
 

 
Ready to head out on a sweet date.
Reading material at coffee time.


Dinner at Si Casa Flores in Phoenix.


Completing a perfect Valentine's Day at the Camelot Theatre in Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment