Friday, July 18, 2014

FUN IN THE SUN WITH HUNTER

Today I took the day off work and met Tracy, Emily and Hunter at the Emigrant Lake water slides.
 
Earlier in the year it looked as though I wouldn't be able to connect with Hunter this summer but, as things turned out, his mother's side of the family scheduled a reunion at nearby Howard Prairie this weekend and we were able to hook up after all. 
 
The four of us spent about four hours together sliding down the water slides, enjoying lunch, and soaking up the sun.

Hunter races down one of the slides.

The ride ends in a pool.

Exiting the pool and returning to the slide for another ride.

Taking a break in the shade.

Hunter ends this ride with this right foot and left hand above water.

My turn.

The two of us head back for another trip, this time to race each other using both slides.

It was a close race but, in the end, age trumped youth.


Grandfather and grandson portrait.


A fun day for Hunter, Tracy, Emily and me.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea this was happening! Fun! I love the silly face pictures best, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete