Wednesday, July 23, 2014

PAINTING THE HOUSE (Part 2 of a Trilogy)

Five days ago, Painting The House (Part 1 of a Trilogy) was released for worldwide distribution, celebrating the 62nd birthday of Pahoa celebrity, Dean, who also happens to be my little brother.

Part 2 is released today, celebrating the birthday of my awesome wife, Debra.

Part 3 will be released in about three months, on October 30th, celebrating the birthday of a particular female sibling who is older than me.

But today we focus on Part 2 and give all the attention to my awesome wife, Debra.




I can hold a brush and stand on a ladder while simultaneously thinking about my awesome wife on her birthday. 

I can apply paint with a roller while thinking about my awesome wife on her birthday.

Although stressful, I can hold a brush and a can of paint at the same time while thinking about my awesome wife on her birthday.

Painting the house while thinking about my awesome wife on her birthday requires a tremendous amount of energy.  Therefore, it is a good idea to take an occasional break and to replenish my energy supply by ingesting a footlong Subway sandwich.

When I'm not painting the house, I enjoy just hanging out with my awesome wife, Debra.

Happy Birthday, Debra!

Here's your video:



One last thing.  I probably owe an apology to this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww…. Insulting and sweet at the same time. Happy Birthday Debra!

    ReplyDelete