Friday, July 18, 2014

PAINTING THE HOUSE (Part 1 of a Trilogy)

I have never before created a video trilogy.
 
But this year I'm stretching myself and doing it.
 
Part 1 of this trilogy is being released right here, right now, verifying that I have the ability to paint the house while simultaneously thinking about my little brother on his 62nd birthday.
 
Part 2 of this trilogy will hit the screen in only five days, on July 23rd.  Part 3 is scheduled for later worldwide release in about three months, on October 30th.
 
But today we focus on Part 1 and give all the attention to my little brother, Dean.
 
 

I have the ability to think about my little brother while applying paint with a roller.
I have the ability to think about my little brother while applying paint with a brush.

I have the ability to think about my little brother while standing on a ladder and painting under the eaves.
Sometimes I forget stuff when I am multi-tasking like, for example, when I'm painting the house and thinking about my little brother all at the same time.


Sometimes I get tired and need to rest my feet when I'm painting the house and thinking about my little brother all at the same time.  The top of a ladder is a good place to sit and rest your feet.

My brother is
A cool fellow
Who never once
Has harshed my mellow.


Happy Birthday, Dean!

Here's your video:



One last thing.  I probably owe an apology to this guy.





1 comment:

  1. Awesomely funny! Yes, this is probably Dean's last birthday so we should celebrate while we can.

    ReplyDelete