Thursday, October 30, 2014

PAINTING THE HOUSE (Part 3 of a Trilogy)

The Painting The House trilogy is now complete.
 
Part 1 was released back in June and celebrated my little brother's birthday.
 
Part 2 arrived five days later and celebrated my awesome wife's birthday.
 
Today we focus on Part 3 and give all the attention to my big sister, Judy. 
 
 
Cheap cameras, like the one I use, distort facial shapes when faces get too close to the lens like, for example, when I paint the house while thinking about my big sister on her birthday.


Applying paint with a roller while thinking about my big sister on her birthday.


Applying paint with a brush while thinking about my big sister on her birthday.

Sometimes when I'm painting the house while thinking about my big sister on her birthday, it's important to take a coffee break.

Sometimes when I'm painting the house while thinking about my big sister on her birthday, it's important to take a guitar break.
Sometimes when my big sister gets annoyed with me, she likes to put me in a headlock.


Happy Birthday, Judy!

Here's your video:




One last thing.  I probably owe an apology to this guy.

1 comment:

  1. How can I possibly be 68!!! Loved the video. Thanks, little brother!

    ReplyDelete