Sunday, June 19, 2016

FATHER'S DAY

Father's Day afforded me the privilege of seeing the Moffit clan for the first time in four years, except for a breakfast date I had with Belinda a couple of weeks ago.

I attended Sam's Valley Community Church, where Josh spoke and shared an update on their work in the Philippines.

After church, we headed to our home in Talent where we hung out, visited and relaxed.  As the afternoon progressed, Josh and Belinda left and Debra and I got to have three overnight guests.

After church at Sam's Valley.

The Father's Day gathering: (seated on couches) Belinda, Debra, Ally, Josh, Neo, Ashley; (seated on floor) me, Daisy.

Father with No. 2 Daughter.

Father with No. 3 Daughter.

Grandfather with No. 8 Grandchild.

Josh and Ashley catch up on conversation.

Belinda attempts, unsuccessfully, to solve puzzle that Silas made for me last Christmas.

Travel-weary granddaughter.

Travel-weary granddaughter.

Going...

Going...

Gone!

Sunday was not only Father's Day, but it was also Tim and Bethany's anniversary.

Sunday was not only Father's Day and Tim and Bethany's anniversary, but it was also my dad's 92nd birthday.

1 comment: