Thursday, January 10, 2013

BEHIND THE SCENES IN BORIS' LABORATORY

My brother and sister and I are lucky if we can get together once every three or four years due to the distance that separates us, especially the distance to my brother who suffers by having to live in Hawaii.  Nevertheless, we do get together occasionally and those times are always coupled with fun and frivolity.

The last time we got together was in October when we met at my sister’s home, which is about an hour’s drive north of San Francisco. 

We had a specific agenda for our time together:
 
Dean and Judy performed vocals along with the karaoke music.  I got to push the “on” and ”off” button on the camera while concealing my face under a Frankenstein mask.

We recorded several clips, which were later spliced together into a three-and-a-half minute video.  This video somehow failed to go viral on the Internet.  But the project did provide three siblings and a couple of friends with a day of fun, which is documented here:


No comments:

Post a Comment